miércoles, 4 de febrero de 2009

Third rehearsal, part B, Going X-rated.

15:30-18:30

After going over all the work, everyone is pretty tired. Everyone feels like they can't click their fingers again, nor do the same movements again, nor breathe in syncrony again. Alex feels that so he makes everyone face the mirror to 'make up a phrase just for fun'. He really has fun. I was sitting there wondering, could I get up and dance with them? I am so stupidly shy I couldn't do it. Now all I can do is regret I didn't, and feel more and more stupid.

Anyway, the phrase looks good, and once again I notice Alexander is very malleable towards his work. He picks up a movement, then looks at the crowd, picks up movements from them, then changes the music, then drops the first part of the sentence, then drops it all and the dancers end up literaly having sex on stage in the most grotesque kind of way.

I'm amazed. What I would really like to learn about him, is this nice possibility of going much more further away than where he started. And the possibility of not feeling sorry about everything he likes but drops on the way there. I supose that's why his favourite word was happiness whilst mine is melancholy. I can't seem to drop things on my way, I always have to keep a tiny souvenir.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario